The week’s Soul-Full Message is from The Sirian Starseed Tarot by Patricia Cori and Alysa Bartha – 2012, North Atlantic Books.
“Like children of the stars we leaped into this world to learn, to grow, and to give. From your stellar self, to your earthly being, you recognize that you are a child of the universe, and you feel that harmony with yourself and with others who are sharing your path.” ~Patricia Cori
The Soul journey message this week is a lesson in humility and remembering from whence you came. It’s a reminder that everyone is on their own soul journey and and must travel it the best they can. It’s a reminder to remain humble and not pass judgment because you don’t see where their path is leading. Their journey is their own as yours is your own.
Points to Ponder:
- How is your self-worth working against you?
- How can you communicate more effectively, without being defensive?
- Has your ego interfered and given you a false sense of authority whereby you unjustly pass judgement?
- Do you recognize your own angelic light, and do you see that purity in others?
- Are you open to giving and receiving without fear of being hurt or rejected? Are you in the now moment of your life?
We strive to fulfill our destiny, our soul-journey and to do this we find ourselves re-evaluating and re-inventing ourselves to hopefully improve by being more tolerant and non-judgmental.
Blessings on your Soul-Journey this week!