I’ve asked the Sidhe (pronounced Shee) for assistance for this Beltane Blog Hop to help answer questions and to ask for guidance in these strange human times. The Old Folk find us peculiar and difficult to understand why we do what we do, but they have learned to tolerate us and our strange ways.
The Warrior Queen stepped forward right away with all the confidence of her station and personality, and stated quite frankly she didn’t understand what all the fuss was about. “If you’re going to make a presentation, then quit stalling and get on with it. Whatever you have to share do so with creativity and passion.” She really does not have any patience for reticence.
It is here I would like to address a couple of the topics/questions given for this blog hop theme. Do you read for yourself / the world, if not would you ever seek guidance from them? The short answer I guess would be yes. When I post a reading on my blog and on my social media page it is a reading for both myself and the world in general. I can only hope someone reads it and is helped in some way.
With the first question in mind I drew three cards and the Sidhe answered.
- The Warrior Seven raises her sword as she prepares to do battle, hers is the dance of strength and courage, her song a battle cry. She is prepared to battle foe’s, both known and unknown.
- The Maker Princess performs the dance of fertility, generosity, patience, creativity, and diligence. She is of the earth, for the earth, and for the good of all who inhabit the earth, no matter which side of the veil they may dwell.
- The Empress dances as the Divine Mother, honoring all who seek comfort and succor at her breast. She imparts her wisdom through her all encompassing nurturing love and patience. She is the epitome of the Mother which holds all the attributes of Warrior, Maker, Dancer, and Dreamer. “I am the glorious night sky, and I am the earth beneath your feet, I am the Mother of all, my name is given freely.”
A second question was, Whether you have a ritual for working with your deck(s)? Yes I suppose I do, nothing elaborate, I take just a few moments to open myself to guidance and light while releasing anything that could influence or color the message. It really is not as easy as it sounds, but these Sidhe answered the call.
- The Dreamer joins the dance bringing the blessings of inspiration, communication, and clarity, and the message that all things are born in the land of dreams. She closes her eyes as she dances releasing and accepting at once, only the pure communication relayed.
- The Fool dances the dance of the unencumbered, the dance of the innocent, the open, the adventurous, and the trusting. Innocence is his strength, inspiration his life source.
- While the Maker Six dances with purpose. She has taken the message of the Dreamer, the inspiration of the The Fool, and generously offers them to the seeker. Never one to be wasteful or boastful, the Maker gives substance and sustenance to her dance. She is the spirit of generosity and gives freely to all in need.
Thank you for joining me on this Beltane celebration Tarot Blog Hop. Please be sure to check out the other blogs in the Hop and let us know how you are celebrating.
I’d like to give a special thanks to the Sidhe that graciously helped in my endeavor to celebrate this Beltane BlogHop. Tarot of the Sidhe by Emily Carding – 2010, Schiffer Publishing.
Follow this link if you’d like to try A Beltane Fire Tarot Spread.